God and Grace.
I'm experiencing more grace, and more God than I've been asking for. So much more than I deserve, really.
All I know is that God has been spending more time with me than I have with Him. That's why I know it's the grace of God. He's willing to spend time with me even when I'm busy in school and when I'm so immersed in my assignments.
I love how God has found His way into my daily lectures and tutorials :)
And I absolutely loved the moment I stepped out of the house and felt God in the wind.
God, You know me. You complete the circle I've been running in all this time. You taught me to love moments. In those moments, you do little special things that I love so very much :)
And for all that, I'm thankful. I'm smiling, so much more because of You, and Your grace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home